USJ

 Today, I went to USJ with my friends. I wanted to visit there very much.

 Because there was a collaboration with Jujutsu Kaisen which is my favorite manga. The attraction was the 3D show, So I could watch characters as if they were exorbitant from the screen. The show was exciting.

 After that, we went to the haunted house of Biohazard”. My friends like horror attractions. But I am not good at horror, so I screamed very much. Because I do not usually speak a large voice, My voice was dead. 

  It was an impressive day. I want to go there again without trying horror attractions.

コメント

  1. I didn't know Jujutsu Kaisen has collaboration with USJ! It's wonderful combination! The last time I went to USJ was my 3 grade of junior high school, so I want to go there again.

    返信削除
  2. I went to USJ and watched the 3D show of Jujutsu Kaisen too.
    It was so cool!!

    返信削除
  3. I want to play the attraction colaborated with Jujutsu Kaisen. It is a nice colaboration!

    返信削除
  4. USJ is a lot of fun. I want to go there when I go back home town, too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My life

Driving

Takoyaki